Have a question about how to use the law in your story? Need a character, plot twist or setting? Ask me in the comments section and I'll be glad to answer. I welcome all comments and questions.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Please Vote For My (Other) Blog Today

I need your help in the race to be named Favorite Blog in the Labor and Employment Category of the ABA Blawg 100. Some of my regular readers might not realize that I write a second blog geared toward helping employees learn about their legal rights and stand up for themselves without getting fired. I've been honored to be named one of the top 100 blogs in the country by the American Bar Association, but now they want voters to choose their favorite blog in each category. That’s why I’m asking you to vote for Screw You Guys, I’m Going Home today and then tell 3 friends, coworkers or staff members. It only takes a few seconds to register and vote.

As the only employee-side blog named in the ABA Blawg 100, being listed with some of my favorite management-side blogs is already a huge honor.

Some writing groups like Red Room have been kind enough to help me put out the word. Please take a moment to help a fellow writer.

Please vote for my blog, Screw You Guys, I’m Going Home, for favorite blog in the ABA Blawg 100 Labor and Employment Category. Here's where you vote: http://www.abajournal.com/blawg100. Voting ends December 30.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Donna

No comments: